Michael G. Rayel, MD, DABPN
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology with subspecialty certifications in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Faculty of Medicine, Discipline of Psychiatry
Author, Psychopharmacology Review Series for ABPN’s Psychiatry Certification Exam; Psychiatry Certification Examination Review Series for the Clinical Psychiatry Component – DSM-5 edition; Successful preparation for the Psychiatry Oral Exam, Passing Strategies, Clinical Vignettes and Module for ABPN 2, Psychiatry Oral Boards Review for ABPN II, and others.
Dr. Rayel is also the author of Shrink’s First Aid Tips series.
They are as follows:
- First Aid Tips for Depression: Overcoming depression in 4 simple steps
- First Aid Tips for Anxiety: 4 crucial steps to overpower anxiety
- First Aid Tips for Memory Loss: How to keep a healthy brain and slowdown forgetfulness in 4 practical steps
- First Aid Tips for Suicidality: Recognizing and preventing suicide in four essential steps
- More First Aid Tips are coming! Check Dr. Rayel.com for details.